Volunteers have always been at the heart of the work the Mary Lyon Foundation does. Whether distributing food in the early days of the COVID-19 crisis, or donating baked goods and helping out at a fundraiser, or serving on our Board of Trustees, volunteers fill many roles.
Do you want to make a difference in your community? Do you have a special skill to offer?
Some of the ways in which you can volunteer at the Mary Lyon Foundation:
- Assist with the annual Spelling Bee
- Write Grants for the Foundation
- Assist with event planning
- Serve on our Board of Trustees
- Serve on our Finance Committee
- Serve on our Fundraising Committee
- Assist with the Foundation’s Food Scarcity Program
- Assist with mailings
To talk about volunteer opportunities, please call Executive Director, Kristen Tillona Baker, at 413-625-2555 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider including the Mary Lyon Foundation in your estate plans. Contact us here.
Banner image description: Members of the Mary Lyon Foundation Board of Trustees, working with district leaders to distribute food to families during the COVID-19 crisis. Photo by Stephen Pelletier.