The goal of the educator assistance program is to support innovation and re-imagination in the classroom and to provide professional development opportunities for our educators.
Ways in which the Foundation supports its educators:
- Awards grants to educators to promote re-imagination and innovation in the classroom and to enrich curriculum development.
- Provide resources to build smart classrooms so that teaching and learning are on the cutting edge, and our students are competitive.
- Supply educators with the essential training to use all the new technologies.
- Provide professional development opportunities
- Fund pioneering teaching initiatives for outdoor education, environmental conservation, and ecological sustainability.
If you are an educator in our district with a need for your classroom, please reach out to us. Proposals are accepted from all faculty and staff of all local schools.
Request form: Educator Assistance Form
Deadline for fall funding October 31, 2021
Deadline for spring funding March 30, 2022
Questions? For more information, call the office at 413-625-2555, email us at email@example.com
Banner image description: Plants all Year Long Project, led by Melissa Koncz, Colrain Central School, funded by a Mary Lyon Foundation Mini-Grant.