October 6, 2022
The Mary Lyon Foundation, a non-profit human service and educational organization in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts, is seeking a part-time Program Coordinator to support all Foundation Programs. The successful candidate will have experience working for a non-profit and extensive experience with program implementation. They will be detailed oriented and enjoy working with others.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Coordinate all programs for the ML Foundation
- Schedule all program work, oversee daily operations, coordinate activities of the programs, and set priorities for managing the programs
- Assist with grant requests and grant reporting
- Coordinate services with area service providers
- Provide empathy and support to families
- Excellent computer skills and experience with the Google Platform
- Superb interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Executive Director and Executive Assistant to ensure that all programs at the Foundation are executed to the highest standards. This person must be available to work up to eight hours weekly at the Mary Lyon Foundation office and offsite at different program venues. Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges from $20.00 to $24.00 an hour.
Candidates should possess, at minimum, an associate degree in human services and two years of experience working for a non-profit organization. Successful candidates must have reliable transportation and be capable of carrying and lifting thirty pounds. Email your resume or CV and three professional references to [email protected].