Support Student Success
with a Donation
Gifts to the Mary Lyon Foundation are completely customizable. You may make a one-time gift or pledge over 3-5 years. Some choose to make a gift every year. Individuals who include the Foundation in their estate plans will be welcomed into the Putnam Hill Legacy Society.
All donations can be allocated to your fund of choice:
- General Support: Supporting the Foundation wherever it is needed the most.
- Student Assistance Fund: Providing eyeglasses, groceries, clothes, shoes, and prescriptions.
- Literacy Program: Providing books to promote literacy.
- Educator Assistance Program: Supporting innovative teaching practices & professional development.
- Emergency Fund: Providing support for students & families who find themselves in difficult circumstances.
Are you able to do more?
Volunteer with us
Volunteers have always been at the heart of the work the Mary Lyon Foundation does. Whether distributing food in the early days of the COVID-19 crisis, or donating baked goods and helping out at a fundraiser, or serving on our Board of Trustees, volunteers fill many roles.
Do you want to make a difference in your community? Do you have a special skill to offer?
Some of the ways in which you can volunteer at the Mary Lyon Foundation:
- Assist with the annual Spelling Bee
- Write Grants for the Foundation
- Assist with event planning
- Serve on our Board of Trustees
- Serve on our Finance Committee
- Serve on our Fundraising Committee
- Assist with the Foundation’s Food Scarcity Program
- Assist with mailings
To talk about volunteer opportunities, please complete the form below or email us at [email protected].